Perfect Selves

I've had a rough month at work. Some unavoidable deadlines coupled with a dive-into-the-deep-end weekend of being the boss has taken its toll. So when I read this post about our crazy drooler and our happy kiddos, I smiled.

TwinLife has not been easy as we join the ranks of parents who assume the roles of both Uber-driver and hygiene police. Grades are starting to matter, collaborative projects are taking their toll, and stress levels are high. Oh, and did I mention I started a new job with more responsibility and less work-from-home time?

But these memories make me smile, and they make me realize that a decade gone by has gone fast. So despite the juggling, the mileage on the car, and the stress, I'll cherish these moments to see my dancer, my baseball player, my readers, my writers, my thespians, and my lovable, huggable kiddos, who continue to explore the world and grow into their perfect selves.


3 months old
Date: 11/18/2007
Megan and Ryan have hit the three month mark, and so much is changing! Both have become talkers, and they love to babble at their animal mobiles, their toys, the TV, or with Mama and Daddy (or whoever changes their diapers). Megan has "found her hands," and she spends a lot of time using her right hand to try to open her left! She's begun grasping objects off the floor and out of my hands too. Last night we compared fingers, and it was fun to watch her facial expression as she tried to figure out "mama's hands" verses her own.

Ryan is just too cute. He has an amazing amount of energy and loves to entertain himself (thank goodness for small favors, right?). He has become our bigger drooler, and we often find him blowing bubbles all over his face.


They both seem so happy, and we continue to enjoy their smiles and interaction.

Comments

Popular Posts