Starting Solids

A decade ago we were starting solids.  Now my kids eat adult dinners every night.  What will they be eating in another decade???

Starting Solids
Date: 01/27/2008

A big event deserves a special update. Megan and Ryan started solids this weekend! They both tried rice cereal, and they both seemed to like it. I wasn't worried about Ryan, as Rick and I think he would eat anything we put in front of him, but I was pleasantly surprised that Megan lapped up every last drop. She is interested in the food, whereas Ryan just wants to eat it. We had fun. Rick and I have realized just how much more time feeding solids will take. We are wondering how it will affect our routine each day.

And to answer everyone's question, no, they aren't sleeping through the night yet. Cereal or no cereal, they still want to eat!



Comments

Popular Posts